23 Jan Fall Fashion
Want to rock fall style this year? Bring these fresh elements—trendspotted by blogger Christina Brown of lovebrownsugar.com — into your closet:
• Big, beautiful ponchos to wrap up in
• Clothing items from head to toe in many shades of gray—including hair
• 19th-century-inspired elements such as Victorian ruffles, high collars, and lace
• Ladylike silhouettes like the flounce skirt
• Plaid and tartan prints—often a fall staple, but especially prominent this year in warm red tones
Brown’s blog celebrates fashion and beauty with an emphasis on self-empowerment. Her best advice? Keep up with the times, but choose pieces that feel comfortable and natural for you.